Monday, September 21, 2009

I met Colin Meloy!!!


Oh, and by the way, I had to add that I spotted Colin Meloy, yes, of The Decemberists, in the food line at Kruger Farms where our beer bus is parked. Too shy to approach him myself, I sent my friend Paige over to ask if it really was him. There were three of us watching as he shook his head "No" - we all sighed loudly. And then Paige came back and said that yes, it really was him. He came over, took a picture with me and I gave him a free beer because musicians ALWAYS get a free pint. Especially Colin. What a cool guy.

What was even cooler was that he came back and bought a growler of the Wit! Cheers to you, Colin - thanks for the wonderful music and for letting me post this truly excellent picture of us in front of the bus.

Gotta love the Northwest. You just gotta.

Suzanne
CbP

No comments:

Post a Comment